Voted Best Cruise Line Overall by Travel Weekly for 16 consecutive years, Royal Caribbean offers industry-leading programs for families living with autism and other developmental disabilities. This is an Autism Friendly Family Adventure
DISCOVER ROYAL CARIBBEAN’S RANGE OF AUTISM FRIENDLY AMENITIES ONBOARD:
• NEW! Enjoy complimentary television programming from The Autism Channel only on Royal Caribbean. Exclusive content includes entertainment and resources designed to enrich the lives of people with autism spectrum disorders.
• Family movies shown in a low-lit, low-volume, sensory friendly environment
• Toy lending bags with autism friendly toys
• Youth staff tour, consultation, and activities to accommodate the child’s specific needs
• A “social story” available online before cruising, helps parents explain the cruise experience
• Priority check-in, boarding and departure
• Special dietary accommodations, including gluten-free options
• Adventure Ocean® Youth Program fl exible grouping for children 3 to 11 years old
• Adventure Ocean® toilet-trained policy exception
Travel with peace of mind, thanks to new and existing amenities for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.