Discover the treasures of the land by sea on board luxurious yachts that are built on an intimate, human scale. French crew, expertise, attentive service, gastronomy: set sail in a five-star environment and enjoy a travel experience that is simultaneously authentic and sophisticated. And to experience all this while visiting the ultimate bucket list destination – the Antarctic, you truly could not ask for a more inspiring adventure.
5 reasons to travel to the Antarctic with PONANT
1) To discover extraordinary landscapes in an incredible setting: glaciers, icebergs, ice floe, mountain ranges.
2) For a unique adventure sailing in the wake of Jean-Baptiste Charcot, Adrien de Gerlache and Sir Ernest Shackleton, great explorers of these uninhabited lands.
3) Outings and shore visits in Zodiac® inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
4) For encounters with exceptional wildlife: whales, seals, penguins, fur seals, albatrosses, and other seabirds.
5) Included flights selected by PONANT from/to Buenos Aires, transfers, full board, open bar on board, all landings and conferences…